(Please have patience for this page to populate as the news is retreived from NumbersUSA.)
News about Illegal Aliens from across the USA.
- Sun, 24 Jun 2018 14:19:25 +0000: This RSS feed URL is deprecated - Illegal Alien - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Sun, 24 Jun 2018 11:57:00 +0000: Police: 25 injured in building explosion in Germany - Home - Hartford Courant
Twenty-five people were injured, four of them severely, when an explosion destroyed an apartment building in the western German city of Wuppertal, police said Sunday.
Police said the explosion rocked the several-story building shortly before midnight Saturday with a large bang, scaring people in...
- Sun, 24 Jun 2018 10:00:00 +0000: Rising Suicide Rate Reflects A Troubled Society - Home - Hartford Courant
The recent deaths of designer Kate Spade and chef Anthony Bourdain shined a spotlight on the often neglected scourge of suicide. Sandwiched between these high-profile tragedies was the release of a sobering Centers for Disease Control report that suicides in the United States have increased 25...
- Sun, 24 Jun 2018 10:00:00 +0000: End of the Line For Ministry Feeding New Britain Homeless - Home - Hartford Courant
After 28 years, the Isiah 58 Outreach street ministry is shutting down.
Tom and Sue Healy say they handed out their last rounds of soup and hot dogs on June 16.
The Healys have been traveling to New Britain two or three Saturdays a month to tell the poor about the Bible and then distribute food...
- Sun, 24 Jun 2018 04:06:00 +0000: Trump administration says it has plan to reunite 2,053 separated children still in custody - Home - Hartford Courant
In a statement issued late Saturday night, the Trump administration said it has 2,053 "separated minors" in custody, and a formal process has been established to reunite them with their parents before deportation.
The joint declaration by the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of...
- Sat, 23 Jun 2018 21:54:00 +0000: At least 1 dead, 155 hurt by grenade at rally for Ethiopia's PM: 'The prime minster was the target' - Home - Hartford Courant
A grenade was thrown Saturday at a massive rally in support of Ethiopia's young new reformist prime minister, killing one and wounding dozens, but leaving the prime minister unharmed.
Abiy Ahmed, 42, had just finished speaking to a rapturous audience of tens of thousands of supporters in the capital's...
- Sat, 23 Jun 2018 21:11:00 +0000: A restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave. It went viral. But she'd do it again. - Home - Hartford Courant
Stephanie Wilkinson was at home Friday evening — nearly 200 miles from the White House — when the choice presented itself.
Her phone rang about 8 p.m. It was the chef at the Red Hen, the tiny farm-to-table restaurant that she co-owned just off Main Street in Lexington, Virginia.
- Sat, 23 Jun 2018 20:01:11 +0000: Mother Whose Son Was Murdered by Illegal Immigrant Demolishes ... - The Western Journal - Illegal Alien - Google News
The Western JournalMother Whose Son Was Murdered by Illegal Immigrant Demolishes ...
The Western Journal
'Josh was brutally tortured, strangled over and over, set on fire after death. His last hours were brutal. None of our kids had a minute to say goodbye. We weren't ...
Angel Mom Mendoza: Establishment Media Covering Up Illegal ...
Dad Whose Child Was Killed By Illegal Alien Has Message For ...
The Daily Caller
CNN, MSNBC cut away from Trump event with 'Angel Families'
Washington Times all 4 news articles »
- Sat, 23 Jun 2018 18:50:00 +0000: A jogger accidentally crossed into the U.S. from Canada and was detained for two weeks - Home - Hartford Courant
The coast of White Rock, British Columbia, in western Canada looks to be an ideal place for a run, with its sweeping views of the Semiahmoo Bay to the west and scores of waterfront homes and seafood restaurants to the east. That's what 19-year-old Cedella Roman thought when she went jogging along...
- Sat, 23 Jun 2018 14:20:00 +0000: Live Updates: 2018 Travelers Championship - Home - Hartford Courant
Follow along for live updates from the 2018 Travelers Championship at the TPC River Highlands.
- Sat, 23 Jun 2018 03:22:00 +0000: Supreme Court adopts digital-age privacy rules to track cellphones - Home - Hartford Courant
Police generally need a warrant to look at records that reveal where cellphone users have been, the Supreme Court ruled Friday in a big victory for privacy interests in the digital age.
The justices' 5-4 decision marks a big change in how police may obtain information that phone companies collect...
- Sat, 23 Jun 2018 02:09:00 +0000: Trump declares North Korea still a threat, despite his claim after historic summit - Home - Hartford Courant
President Donald Trump cited an "unusual and extraordinary threat" to U.S. national security as he acted Friday to maintain long-standing economic restrictions on North Korea, including the freezing of any assets in the United States.
The official declaration, contained in a notice to Congress,...
- Sat, 23 Jun 2018 00:17:55 +0000: Previously Deported Illegal Alien Accused of Raping Deaf Woman at Gunpoint...in 1996 - Townhall - Illegal Alien - Google News
TownhallPreviously Deported Illegal Alien Accused of Raping Deaf Woman at Gunpoint...in 1996
If ever there were a story to highlight the need for better border security as well as local and federal law enforcement coordination, it is that of previously deported illegal alien Jose Abarca. Abarca, a Mexican national, has been sitting in jail ...
- Fri, 22 Jun 2018 23:17:10 +0000: Illegal immigrant pleads guilty to federal charges in Fairhope hit and run case - FOX10 News - Illegal Alien - Google News
FOX10 NewsIllegal immigrant pleads guilty to federal charges in Fairhope hit and run case
An illegal immigrant who has been deported more than once remains behind bars in Baldwin County. Authorities say he is responsible for a deadly hit and run that killed a Daphne woman while she was riding her bike. Amy Hawkins was killed while riding ...
- Fri, 22 Jun 2018 21:35:00 +0000: Trump hosts 'Angel Families' at White House event focused on illegal immigrant crime - FOX 5 DC - Illegal Alien - Google News
FOX 5 DCTrump hosts 'Angel Families' at White House event focused on illegal immigrant crime
FOX 5 DC
WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump focused on “American victims of illegal immigration” Friday, hosting family members of those killed by undocumented immigrants at an event at the White House. President Trump asked the families, who known as ...
Trump's New Argument: If We Don't Separate Families at the Border, “Illegal Aliens” Will Murder American Kids
Trump hosts citizens 'permanently separated' from loved ones
Trump cites out-of-context immigrant crime statistics in honoring 'angel families'
ABC News Washington Times- The Independent all 4,936 news articles »
- Fri, 22 Jun 2018 20:45:00 +0000: Blumenthal: 'Chaos And Uncertainty' On The Southern Texan Border - Home - Hartford Courant
Following a visit to the U.S.-Mexico border, Sen. Richard Blumenthal said there is no path in place for the reunification of families who were separated there.
Reports that children of immigrant families who arrived at the border were detained separately from their parents resulted in protests...
- Fri, 22 Jun 2018 20:35:00 +0000: Hartford Man Convicted Of Killing Two Women Pleads Guilty To Killing Two More - Home - Hartford Courant
A Hartford man serving a long prison sentence for killing a woman in 2013 pleaded guilty Friday to two counts of murder for killing two more women.
Robert White, whose last known address was on Westland Street in Hartford, has killed four women and sexually assaulted several between his numerous...
- Fri, 22 Jun 2018 19:45:19 +0000: President Donald J. Trump Stands with the Victims of Illegal Alien Crime - Whitehouse.gov (press release) - Illegal Alien - Google News
Whitehouse.gov (press release)President Donald J. Trump Stands with the Victims of Illegal Alien Crime
Whitehouse.gov (press release)
President Donald J. Trump is meeting with “Angel families,” who have lost loved ones to illegal alien crime. The Trump Administration created the Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE) Office in order to support the victims and families ...
Families of Victims of Illegal Immigrant Crimes Side With Trump
Arizona Man Whose Son Was Killed by Illegal Alien Wishes Media ...
Who's Responsible for Separating Alien Kids From Their Parents? Many People, but Not Trump
Heritage.org Deadline- Townhall all 28 news articles »
- Fri, 22 Jun 2018 18:29:00 +0000: Delta bans pit bulls as service dogs due to safety concerns, sparks backlash - Home - Hartford Courant
Delta Air Lines says it's no longer allowing passengers to fly with "pit bull type" dogs as service or support animals, a policy that's being met with criticism by groups that train service dogs and the people who use them.
The Atlanta-based airline describes its ban as an "enhancement" to its...
- Fri, 22 Jun 2018 13:43:00 +0000: How Obama dealt with children at the border - Home - Hartford Courant
The Trump administration isn't the first to grapple with the question of how to handle tens of thousands of immigrant families stopped along the U.S.-Mexico border . Four years ago, Barack Obama faced a similar crisis when record numbers of Central American immigrants fleeing violence began showing...