(Please have patience for this page to populate as the news is retreived from NumbersUSA.)
News about Illegal Aliens from across the USA.
- Fri, 17 Aug 2018 01:25:00 +0000: This RSS feed URL is deprecated - Illegal Alien - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Fri, 17 Aug 2018 01:01:00 +0000: Trump's military parade, estimated to cost $92M, delayed until 2019 - Home - Hartford Courant
The Defense Department said Thursday that the Veterans Day military parade ordered up by President Donald Trump won't happen in 2018.
Col. Rob Manning, a Pentagon spokesman, said the military and the White House "have now agreed to explore opportunities in 2019."
The announcement came several hours...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 23:00:00 +0000: Jurors in Manafort trial send judge 4 questions, including asking him to redefine reasonable doubt - Home - Hartford Courant
Jurors weighing the fate of President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort ended its first day of deliberations Thursday with a set of questions for the judge, asking for further explanation of legal points the defense made in closing arguments.
Just before 4:50 p.m., there was...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 22:52:47 +0000: Border Agencies Must Deliver Youth Migrants to Illegal-Alien Relatives in US, Says HHS Official - Breitbart News - Illegal Alien - Google News
Breitbart NewsBorder Agencies Must Deliver Youth Migrants to Illegal-Alien Relatives in US, Says HHS Official
I also understand why some [illegal-immigrant] parents don't take the call, and that does not necessarily mean they are bad parents or that there is something wrong with that family system. I understand the reasons that many parents are reluctant to ...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 22:20:00 +0000: Connecticut Gets $10.6 Million In Federal Aid To Cover Cost Of Students Displaced By Hurricane Maria - Home - Hartford Courant
Connecticut will be getting $10.6 million in federal aid to cover the cost of educating refugee students who fled hurricanes last year, with almost all of them coming from Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria.
A spokesman for Hartford schools said the district is expected to get about $2.1 million...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 22:10:00 +0000: UConn Depth Chart Remains Murky At Defensive Line As Competition Continues - Home - Hartford Courant
If you were placing bets this summer on who would start on UConn’s defensive line this season, you would not have put your money on AJ Garson.
Garson sat out the 2016 season as a redshirt and appeared in only one game in 2017. He spent last spring and the first half of this summer’s training camp...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 21:43:18 +0000: Report: ICE Reopening Deportation Cases Suspended Under Obama - NumbersUSA Education & Research Foundation - For Lower Immigration Levels
Buzzfeed reports ICE attorneys requested the reactivation of almost 8,000 deportation cases this fiscal year that immigration judges had suspended, i.e., removed from the court docket. There were close to 8,400 related requests during the previous fiscal year, which included several months of Obama administration control. Responding to the report, ICE said it was trying to restart cases in which illegal aliens had subsequently been convicted or arrested for a crime.
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 20:15:00 +0000: Aretha Franklin, the 'Queen of Soul,' dead at 76 - Home - Hartford Courant
Aretha Franklin, who died Thursday at 76, was a once-in-a-generation singer. She was the Queen of Soul, but she also ventured into — and mastered — virtually every style of music, from jazz and classical to rhythm and blues. She passed away at her home in Detroit from pancreatic cancer, according...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 18:05:00 +0000: Was a great white shark to blame for Cape Cod attack? - Home - Hartford Courant
On a windswept dune overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, hastily erected signs warned Cape Cod beachgoers to stay out of the water on Thursday, a day after a New York man became the first person to be attacked by a shark off the coast of Massachusetts since 2012.
The victim, William Lytton, of Scarsdale,...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:50:00 +0000: Controversy Drives New Britain To Tweak Name of Paul Manafort Drive - Home - Hartford Courant
Looking to stem contention about the name of Paul Manafort Drive, Mayor Erin Stewart had city workers make a tiny change Wednesday morning.
The street is now officially Paul Manafort Sr. Drive.
However, that switch may have fueled new controversy.
Leaders of the common council are complaining that...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:35:00 +0000: Notre Dame football unveils Yankees-inspired uniform for Shamrock Series game - Home - Hartford Courant
Notre Dame revealed its new look Thursday for the Shamrock Series in Yankee Stadium.
The Irish uniforms are an obvious wink to the iconic Yankees’ baseball uniforms with pinstriped pants, sleeves and gloves. The Under Armour jersey is a deep navy blue with a scripted “Notre Dame” across the chest...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 16:45:00 +0000: Report: Connecticut Employers Shed 1,200 Jobs in July - Home - Hartford Courant
Employers in Connecticut shed 1,200 jobs in July, though a state labor economist said Thursday it does not “materially affect” job growth so far in 2018.
The unemployment rate remained unchanged at 4.4 percent. The U.S. unemployment rate in July was 3.9 percent.
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 16:15:00 +0000: She works for Trump. He can’t stand him. This is life with Kellyanne and George Conway. - Home - Hartford Courant
Kellyanne Conway is in her living room, showing me an enormous painting of Audrey Hepburn wearing a peacock on her head, but her husband, George, really wants us to come into his office and look at a photograph of the moment everything changed.
It's a picture he took on election night 2016: Donald...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 14:05:00 +0000: Letter: Mobs of illegal aliens - ECM Publishers - Illegal Alien - Google NewsLetter: Mobs of illegal aliens
To the editor: In his Aug. 3 letter to the editor, Donald DeGenaro describes groups of asylum seekers who have migrated hundreds of miles to escape rampaging gang violence and crushing poverty in their own countries as a “mob of illegal aliens massed ...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 12:19:00 +0000: Report: Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain potentially unsafe amounts of weed killer - Home - Hartford Courant
A number of popular breakfast foods, including cereals, granola bars and instant oats, were tested and found to contain potentially dangerous amounts of cancer-linked glyphosate, the main ingredient in weed killer.
The Environmental Working Group (EWG), an environmental advocacy organization that...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 11:29:46 +0000: Illegal Alien Held After Traffic Stop - The Kittanning Paper - Illegal Alien - Google News
The Kittanning PaperIllegal Alien Held After Traffic Stop
The Kittanning Paper
State Police initiated a traffic stop on Route 28 south, approximately 3 miles north of Exit 18, North Buffalo Township, in Armstrong County on August 11. Tamara Elizabeth Jimenez Flor, 26, from Ecuador, failed to provide acceptable evidence of their ...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 10:00:00 +0000: UConn Insider Podcast: Meet New Football Beat Reporter Alex Putterman - Home - Hartford Courant
With UConn football looking to, ahem, #REStorr its relevance, the Courant has tapped a reporter to cover the program who’s familiar with upstarts and underdogs.
Born in West Hartford and reared on turn-of-the-century UConn basketball, Alex Putterman went on to study journalism at Northwestern University...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 10:00:00 +0000: Connecticut Sun Teammates On Opposite Sides Of UConn And Tennessee Rivalry - Home - Hartford Courant
With the announcement of the renewal of UConn’s rivalry with Tennessee, two Connecticut Sun players were suddenly on opposing sides. Neither UConn alumna Morgan Tuck nor Tennessee alumna Shekinna Stricklen played in the rivalry, both too young to have been attending the schools before they stopped...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 10:00:00 +0000: Middletown Council Considers Shakeup For Short-Staffed Planning Department - Home - Hartford Courant
The common council is considering a plan to beef up the city’s planning department, which has been short-staffed for months while trying to keep up with a heavy workload.
A proposed reorganization would split the duties that have been handled by the deputy director between two positions — one city...
- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 04:22:00 +0000: Trump makes good on threat to revoke former CIA Director Brennan's clearance - Home - Hartford Courant
President Donald Trump abruptly revoked the security clearance of ex-CIA Director John Brennan on Wednesday, an unprecedented act of retribution against a vocally critical former top U.S. official.
Later, in an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Trump drew a direct connection between the Russia...