(Please have patience for this page to populate as the news is retreived from NumbersUSA.)
News about Illegal Aliens from across the USA.
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 22:32:11 +0000: This RSS feed URL is deprecated - Illegal Alien - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 22:01:00 +0000: 'One of my nightmares': Pipe bomb attack hits in NYC subway - Home - Hartford Courant
A man inspired by Islamic State extremists strapped on a crude pipe bomb, slipped unnoticed into the nation's busiest subway system and set the device off at rush hour Monday in a scenario that New York has dreaded for years, authorities said.
In the end, the only serious wounds were to the suspect...
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 21:50:00 +0000: Florida professor who questioned whether Sandy Hook was real loses free-speech case - Home - Hartford Courant
Jurors took just three hours Monday to rule against a controversial blogger who claimed he was fired from a tenured professorship at Florida Atlantic University in retaliation for his conspiracy theorist blogging about the Sandy Hook massacre.
James Tracy alleged that FAU violated his First Amendment...
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 20:50:00 +0000: NoRA Cupcake Closing West Hartford 'Pop-Up' Store At End Of Month - Home - Hartford Courant
Owner Carrie Carella says the Blue Back store, NoRA’s first expansion beyond its flagship in Middletown, was originally intended to be...
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 20:25:00 +0000: Polls in Alabama are all over the map. Why's it so hard to know who's ahead? - Home - Hartford Courant
The latest polls in the Alabama Senate race have Doug Jones, the Democrat, ahead by 10 points. Or Roy Moore, the Republican, ahead by 9. Why is this election so hard to forecast?
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 20:25:00 +0000: Rohingya women methodically raped by Myanmar's armed forces - Home - Hartford Courant
The use of rape by Myanmar's armed forces has been sweeping and methodical, The Associated Press found in interviews with Rohingya Muslim women and girls now in Bangladesh.
They were interviewed separately, come from a variety of villages in Myanmar and now live spread across several refugee camps...
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 20:22:06 +0000: NYC Terror Suspect Entered U.S. Through Chain Migration - NumbersUSA Education & Research Foundation - For Lower Immigration Levels
The Department of Homeland Security has confirmed that the suspect in this morning's attack on a bus and subway station in New York City entered the United States in 2011 through one of the chain migration categories. DHS says Akayed Ullah is a green card holder from Bangladesh and entered the country on an F43 visa.
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 19:43:00 +0000: Mario Batali on leave from TV show, restaurant empire after 4 women allege sexual harassment - Home - Hartford Courant
In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein story, chef and television personality Mario Batali offered up his views on how to combat sexual harassment in the workplace for an Oct. 30 video for Fast Company.
"You need a workplace free of fear, that harbors an excellent feeling of the potential for collaboration...
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 19:26:00 +0000: Pentagon says it will allow transgender people to enlist in the military beginning Jan. 1, despite Trump's opposition - Home - Hartford Courant
The Pentagon is allowing transgender people to enlist in the military beginning Jan. 1, despite President Donald Trump's opposition.
The new policy reflects growing legal pressure on the issue, and the difficult hurdles the federal government would have to cross to enforce Trump's demand to ban...
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:48:00 +0000: Golden Globes nominations: 'Shape of Water,' 'Big Little Lies' score big - Home - Hartford Courant
Guillermo Del Toro's "The Shape of Water," Steven Spielberg's "The Post," and Martin McDonagh's "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri" were among the big winners as nominations for the 75th Golden Globe Awards were unveiled on Monday.
"Three Billboards," a revenge drama, "The Post," a dramatic...
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 16:10:00 +0000: I Study Liars, Never One Like President Trump - Home - Hartford Courant
I spent the first two decades of my career as a social scientist studying liars and their lies. I thought I had developed a sense of what to expect from them. Then along came President Donald Trump. His lies are both more frequent and more malicious than ordinary people's.
In research beginning...
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 15:33:24 +0000: Winning Continues: Illegal Alien Arrests Increase Under Trump - The Narrative Times - Illegal Alien - Google News
The Narrative TimesWinning Continues: Illegal Alien Arrests Increase Under Trump
The Narrative Times
The Trump administration counts the overall successes in curbing illegal immigration as “another success,” but since May there has been an increase of families and unaccompanied children illegally coming across the border. Some experts attribute this ...
and more »
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 14:10:00 +0000: State Drops Case Against Lucian Wintrich, White House Correspondent For Gateway Pundit, In UConn Tussle - Home - Hartford Courant
The state on Monday dropped the breach of peace case against Lucian Wintrich, a White House correspondent for conservative website Gateway Pundit, in connection with a tussle at a speech he was to deliver at UConn last month.
Wintrich was at Superior Court in Rockville, but did not appear before...
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 13:10:00 +0000: Love Wins: Ana Grace Benefit At WestConn A Bittersweet Night - Home - Hartford Courant
Some wounds never heal.
Connecticut’s ever-present wound is the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, inflicted on Dec. 14, 2012.
But Love Wins, a jazz benefit concert now in its fourth year, is a salve.
The concert took place on Saturday evening in Veronica Hagman Concert Hall, a...
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:36:00 +0000: A boy shares the pain of being bullied - inspiring thousands to show him love - Home - Hartford Courant
While fighting back tears, young Keaton Jones couldn't stop asking one question: Why?
"Just out of curiosity, why do they bully? What's the point of it?" he asks his mother while in the passenger seat of a parked car. "Why do you find joy in taking innocent people and finding a way to be mean to...
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:00:00 +0000: City Council Pushes For Review Of Tax Abatement With North End Landlord - Home - Hartford Courant
A near-unanimous effort by the city council is underway to examine the tax abatement the city gave to an embattled North End landlord.
In a resolution submitted ahead of Monday’s council meeting, Councilwoman Glendowlyn L. H. Thames is petitioning Hartford’s Committee on Abatement of Assessments...
- Sun, 10 Dec 2017 22:38:00 +0000: 'Got to be some fire somewhere': Sen. Shelby bucks Alabama GOP leaders in voting against Moore - Home - Hartford Courant
In his sternest rebuke yet, Alabama Sen. Richard Shelby said repeatedly Sunday his state can "do better" than electing fellow Republican Roy Moore to the U.S. Senate, making clear that a write-in candidate was far preferable to a man accused of sexual misconduct.
Days before the pivotal race, Shelby,...
- Sun, 10 Dec 2017 16:20:00 +0000: UN calls for urgent evacuation of 137 sick Syrian children - Home - Hartford Courant
The United Nations children's agency said Sunday 137 children stranded in a rebel-held suburb near the Syrian capital require immediate evacuation amid a crippling siege in which five have reportedly died from a lack of medical care.
The Eastern Ghouta suburb, home to 400,000 residents, has been...
- Sun, 10 Dec 2017 13:38:49 +0000: Trump Weekly Address: Does Congress Want To Protect Americans Or Criminal Aliens? - RealClearPolitics - Illegal Alien - Google News
RealClearPoliticsTrump Weekly Address: Does Congress Want To Protect Americans Or Criminal Aliens?
... Americans are so upset by Sanctuary Cities and open border politicians who shield criminal aliens from federal law enforcement and all of the problems involved with the whole concept of a sanctuary city. They're no good. We mourn for all of the ...
Trump: 'Sanctuaries for Americans - Not Criminal Aliens'
Trump's Immigration Policies Are Working
Trump: 'If Alabama Elects Liberal Dem Doug Jones' Pro-American Immigration Agenda 'Will Be Stopped Cold'
Breitbart News The Hindu- Economic Times all 10 news articles »
- Sun, 10 Dec 2017 13:33:00 +0000: 3 people arrested in fire-bomb attack on Swedish synagogue - Home - Hartford Courant
Three people have been arrested for allegedly throwing firebombs at a synagogue in the Swedish city of Goteborg.
No one was injured in the attack late Saturday during a youth event at the synagogue and the adjacent Jewish center in Sweden's second-largest city. Goteborg police spokesman Peter Nordengard...